In 2004 Thinus Grobbelaar acquired the business and continued with the fruit processing operations at 129th Tenth Avenue, Edenvale.
The decision was made to change the strategic focus of the business to manufacture high quality products and to develop customer focused solutions based upon their needs. This process was started with the implementation of a bill of material system, recording of individual customer recipes and the implementation of best management practices. These processes were complemented by purchasing the best quality fruit, flavours and other ingredients. Focus was also placed on staff training to enable employees to produce and follow processes to meet best practices for the industry.
Employee loyalty is our biggest asset and a customer commitment has been developed which ensures that we go the extra mile to meet customer demands and achieve total satisfaction. Family has joined the business and it has become a family driven business together with the other employees and we proud ourselves on the service we deliver to our customers. As a family business we underwrite the following values: accountability, integrity, commitment, excellence and good communication.
Quality and Approvals
We are approved by elite food retailers in the industry
- Halaal and Kosher certified.
- Woolworths and Pick ‘n Pay approved suppliers.
- Audited regularly by International accredited food safety auditors - Food-Assess cc T/A FSA (Intertek) and various other international food manufacturers.
- We meet international standards and are exporting to HACCP approved customers.
- We are FSSC22000 certified